Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hi, everybody! Last, time, I posted about the three interesting things of me. Did you found one 'lieing' thing?
Well, I hope you did, and today, I'm going to post the four diamentic poems which I made. Please enjoy!
1)
Pencil
Sharp   Short
Writing cutting  playing
Sharper  Knife  Nemona  Ain
Erasing eliminating removing
Smooth  Soft
Eraser
Exp) My school teacher always said to us ' To study, we should have at least pencil and eraser'. And quite interestingly, while I was writing my first diamonte poem, those words popped up in my heads! Also, since it has the opposite relationship, I thought it would be good topic for the diamonte poem. Study hard!
2)
  Academy
      Scary  strict
          Studying blaming talking
             Homeworks retests friends recess
             Chatting learning concentrating
     Funny  happy
   School

Exp) I love my school. But I hate academy! And I think it is same with others, too. You know, there's tons of homeworks, and retests unlike with school, there's  not that much homeworks, and there's also many friends. And thus, putting that mind, I wrote this diamonte poem.
      


1 comment:

  1. I wish Korea didn't need academies. Maybe it doesn't?? Some good words in there. I like your pictures.

    ReplyDelete