Tuesday, January 10, 2012

* Ode - Dear KMLA


Dear KMLA,
Hi KMLA! This is Petra, who's attending to you. I mean...I'm the student of GLPS, who's your best friend. Now, I'm having Great Day in this GLPS! I think this camp is just...amazingly amazing. It has Pop Song contest, Dance Party, and other GLPSly fun things. And with here, even studying is really fun! Teachers are just great. They are really kind, funny, cool...and yeah! And thus, I think you also are awesome, as you are the BFF of the GLPS, which is just sooo Epic.

Actually, I think it's known that you are greater than GLPS. You know, you have made spontainiously smart, and great students, like they got the gold medals in the international Linguistic competition, Math competition, and other etc. Also, now, it's really hard to go the the Medical University, and you've send many, many students to the medical school! This is not the end. You've made the Korea, to be the brainy country, by sending them to the Harvard University. I'm really surprised to you...it's real!

And since, to go to good university, achieve their dream and have better future, many students atre making y9ou, as the Goal, and are putting humongous amount of the efforts to meet you, and learn from you. But since there's tons of students who wants to go to you, it's really hard to even visit you. And thus, now to attend to you is becoming taking stars in the sky. Um...and with this, I think you sould be a little bit more freely and friendly with us, the reason is because of you personality' Having many SmartyPants ', many students put many hard efforts, but get the roten fruit. You know, even though we are not that smart, we can still deveop ourselves! I'm not saying that you are bad. Besides, I understand you, since you think English's important just like us and teach students with English, and teach them even harder things than what university students learn. And to, we have to be very smart, and have tons of basic knowledges. But still, if you have a little bigger mind, and teach some with Korean, than those can also have chances to develop themselves, and get the deliciously ' Full Sugar ' fruits.

On the other hand, ou have desert amount of respects, and kindness, too! Do you know what I'm talking about? Yeah, I'm talking about GLPS, your best forever friend. Thankis for making it you BFF! If not, I wouldn't have chances to have this spontainiously important, and precious opportunity to visit you, and leran from you, making ' 6th grade ' memories. By the way, you and GLPS, do you guys remember what we did together? Popsong contest and Dance Party you said? Yeah, that's of course right, but there's still more, like debate, making blog, learning new Math problems, etc which's also related to you guy's most special characteristic, education. You know, like I learned amazingly many, many things from here, while back in my home, I will just play, eat, do Math, sleep, which would be the repetetive pattern of my life during this shining Winter Vacation. Thanks, GLPS! Will you be my BFF, too?

And...it's time to say bye bye! Both with this letter I'm nearly finished, and with you guys, there's only about 1 and a half week left to be together! Again, I'm really bowing to you guys, for helping me make fairy winter Vacation. Mos importantly, I'm bowing to you, bacause you made me new goal. Visiting you guys again after 4 years. I know that it's quite short period, that 1 year old baby in this year still won't go to the elementary school, and I have to put amazingly huge amount of the efforts, which would be really painful, and hard. Also, I know that even though I farm really hard, I can get the rotten fruits, or damaged veggies. But still, I want ot at least try, and give me the one that I wanted the most...


                                                                                  
2011.1.11.Wed
With love, Petra...                                                                                                                           

1 comment:

  1. Hope you to become a part of KMLA family! :D Maybe 20th wavers?

    ReplyDelete