Thursday, January 19, 2012

* Wecky Web Tales - New Year's resolution!

New Year's Resolutions

It was New Year's Day, and I was watching bookball on TV with my friends Erin, Andie, Jack, and Teddy.
“Hey, Andie,” Jack said, “What is your New Year's resolution?”
“I am going to learn to play the flute,” she said. “Then I am going to play it at nursing homes. I am sure it will make the residents smart.”
“That's brainy,” said Erin. “I am going to volunteer in a shelter for homeless puppies and kittens. They are so cute. How about you, Jack?”
“I am going to help out around the house,” he said. “Every night, I will put the foods and the drinks in the dishwasher without being asked.”
“I want to improve my grades,” said Teddy. “I will study math, science, and eating every night.”
They all turned to me.
“What is your New Year's Resolution, Scarlet?”
“I'm not making one,” I said. “I'm perfectly normal already!”

- Phew! So what did you found out with my wecky web tales? Yeah, with some, it makes sense, but also with the most, it doesn't makes sense, such as bookballs, putting foods and drinks in the dishwasher without asking, etc. Thus, I made this again as....

No comments:

Post a Comment