Saturday, January 14, 2012

History presentation

Hi! Oh, oh my god! It's already Sunday, and tomorrow, we will have our thir history presentation! Brrrrrr...I think I'm going to be freaked out...Brrp! ( I'm knocked off ) Neh, I was just joking! Was that fun? Hahaha...anyway so the thing that I'm knocked off, that's totally untrue, but the thing that we are gonna have our third presentation tomorrow, is Totally True, which Totally Freaks me out. Because of that presentation, I've never sleep with the comfortable mind, and I always had to go to the second period self studying! And it is just...so painful. But guess what? By that history presentation researching, I got to know various things, such as the First world war, Old English Crimes, Viking's normal life, etc. Among those, my favorite thing is the First world war, because I was quite good at the Second world war, and thus I always wanted to know about the First World War. And thus, today I'm gonna tell you about my very first History Presentation, ' World War I '

First, how did that happen? During the 1914, there was two big teams among few countries. The first one was called ' Central Power ', which included Germany, Austria ( Not Australia, man! ), Bosnia and other countries. And the second one was called ' Allies ', which included France, British, Russia, Serbia, and so on. However, Bosnia wanted freedom from the CP, but Austria didn't let them to. Thus, they decided to kill the Austria's Emperor, and by the help of Serbia, they actually did. Then, Austria got really furious, and declared the War to the Serbia. But than, you might wonder ' Than isn't it the war between only them? ' Well, I also wondered that before I got to know this, but it was wrong. When Austria declared the war, Germany helped them, thus Russia helped Serbia and France helped Serbia. Then, Germany attacked France, and British helped France, which means that they were also on the side of France, who helped Serbia. Like this, many, many strong countries attend to the war, which made really big war. And that, was HORRIBLE.

Second, so what was the hardships during that War? Well, there was lots and lots. But to pick two, I would pick Diseases, and Food, which was both really hard things to the soldiers who fought in the War. So the first hardship, Diseases. At that time, many fake foods, flies, etc caused many diseases. However since it was the War, they 999. But, there was few doctors, who were also horrible. They only thought about not getting infected, and thus there was also the case that they cut the half way of one soldier's leg while they were treating one soldier who had wounded leg. Isn't that horrible? However as I mentioned before, they also couldn't call 999, thus they always brought ' First - aid pack ' in the War. But, the book that, called British army field Almanac which gave the way to treat was also terible. Those were just silly, so that with frostbite, they said remove the clothes, and rub hard with the cloth which is soakd in cold water or snow. Brrr! I'm quite sure that it sure would've be very suffering few years. And the second hardship is about the foods. With water it had chloride of lime to kill the germs, and it's taste was terrible. Furthermore, British soldiers were offered to eat terrible stew called ' Macanochie ' which was made of greasy oil, black lumps which was rotten potatoes, dried vegetables, chloride, etc. Blurgh! But still, I think if I'm in that ' Real starving ' situation, I might want to eat that. But, this is not all! With Jams, it was usually apple or plum, and it arrived to trenches with tins. Meat was usually horses or dogs, and Cream was available ONLY in case that doctors gave them prescription. So, do you think soldier's life was full of excitements? Well, some would, but I think with most, they didn't. Besides, that would be full of horrors and hungers, don't you think so? ( I think if someone's feeling full of excitements, he should visit mental hospital, haha. I'm just joking, but still, he would seem quite odd to the citizens, or soldiers. )

So like this, war makes many disasters, including family be killed, house and means to be gone, leads your friends to death, and make the word ' Peace ' to be gone from the Earth, so that one love song which was really peaceful and quiet became the War song which was really violent and malicious, like changing someone really kind to the gang! Isn't that just so sad?

Violence, is not just a solution for the conflicts between each other. If that situation comes to you, think about the word 'Peace' which is usually forgotten during the war. Then, you may find, and live in the better life, the life that the word 'Peace' would never be forgotten. Now, there's peace and war. Which one will you choose?



                                                                     War, or Peace? 

No comments:

Post a Comment