Monday, January 2, 2012

My favorite movie

 Today, I'm going to post about my favorite movie. With me, since my sister is now going to highshcool 3rd grader, I didn't have many chances to go to see movie. And thus, my mom usually bought me few DVDs, so that I can see those at home while my sis out for her academy. So one week before Christmas, my mom bought me Smarfs, the one which I really wanted to have. I love Smarfs!
 The first thing that I like about that Smurfs is that the characters, I mean those Smarfs are really cute! They are really tiny, and they are blue. Also, they have really big feet and they also have the same hat. So basically, they look all the same!

1 comment:

  1. Please post a picture of a "Smurf." Not a "Smarf." Though I like the word Smarf more than Smurf, it isn't correct.;)

    I suggest you watch the original cartoons on YouTube. They are better than the film I think. I used to collect the little figurines. McDonalds used to put them in Happy Meals as little toys for kids. My favorite is Hefty Smurf.

    ReplyDelete