Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Poem - Netbook

- Netbook

Netbook
The one that
tells me mom's mind,
caring, love, worrying, and expecting

Caring
Cares me to study well
By having excitements,
finish all of homeworks

Love
Love toward me
By buying this netbook,
helping me to study more efficiently

Worrying
She worries about me
By thinking about the classes,
whether I can do homeworks easily
or have hardships while GLPS

Expecting
By giving this for Debate,
research well, and e-mail me
or finish history PPT

Netbook
the one that helps me
to feel mom's heart
and study harder, and harder
and achieve the dream

Exp) This is just normal poem that I wrote because...I felt like so. Few minutes ago, I wrote the reflective essay, and I talked about our moms, which made me to regret the things that I've done to my mom. Also, reently this Sunday, mom have visited me, and gave me this. Since my mom never bought us these things to us, I was really happy. So like this, I also wanted to make her happy, and show her that I'm really happy :D
P.s ; Some sentences won't match grammers, also definitions. With by, think that as how, or because. I just used those to make poem more like....poem.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this. The structure is interesting and consistent, and there is lots of honesty and emotion. AND you wrote it just for fun. I didn't even say you had to. I'm glad you enjoy writing. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete