Thursday, January 5, 2012

* Chain Writing - If I could go back to time....


 

If I could go back in time....
I would change few things that i better be changed, or should be changed. 
Maybe, you guys would also have the things that you wants to change, right? If so, what do you want to change? Well with me, I want to first change few problemetic things happened during Korea history, my test scores and also some few mistakes that I made past. 
First, I'll change few problemetic things happened during the Korean history. I think you'll know the Gang Hwa Do-Treaty. It was really unfair, because it was only good for Japan, and there were many things that was unfair for the Korean. However, they forced us to take that treaty, so after many discussions, unfortunately, Korean signed up. But, I'm not just saying that I will..force the Korean to not take that treaty. What I'm saying is that I'll make some of the things inside be fair for Korean, too. Then, it'll be quite fair for both Japan, and Korea. ( Or Josan )
Also, I will change something that was happened during the War. Many of you guys would know the 6-25 war, right? The war that was happened between North Korea, and South Korea, shortly after when we were free from the Japan. And during that war, many, many things happened, When there were many words that said there would be the war between North and South, Soviet and US came, and talked about that problem. Basically, Soviet's opinion was same with North Korea, and US's opinion was quite similar with the South. And by this, the relation between the North and South became worse, and thus they lived separately. Then, in 1950, 6 25, the North army attacked the South. And since they borrowed the power of Soviet who was really strong, South couldn't really defend the South. But then, the UN came to help the South, and the war became quite large, and continued for 3 to 4 years. And with this, I'll change this to the cooperation. You know, if North, South could cooperate, and discuss about that problem, we could solve that problem with just having few talks, and didn't live big hurts to North and South Koreans...
And, I will change my test scores by taking the test again. With my midterm and final term test, I had tons of mistakes that I made even though I knew about that properly! And those were just too regretful...But now, since I have took the test, I know all the question and things that were in the test! So I will study hard again, and I would go back to my test date again, and I'll go to the class. Then, take the test again, and have all A+! Wouldn't that be cool? I always wanted good test score, and if I could accomplish that...sort'a mission, I would be really, really happy :D
Lastly, I will change few mistakes that  made in the past. You know, like with me at the past, I bought tons of toys, instead of those cool clothes, pencil cases, etc. So if I can go back, I will buy the clothes and pencils instead of those toys. And this is not only with this. There's also some mistakes that I made to my parents, like when I was young, I really didn't want to massage her, so I just said " No, call sister instead! You like her better than me! " And with this, she was really sad...So If I can go back to that time, I will give massage to her really carefully, and make my mom satisfid rather than making her..disappointed to me :(
What do you guys want to change about? 
* Oh my god. When I fixed kind of ' Diamonte shape ' to the ' clean shape ', that long essay became really short! Should I write more? ( Please answer to me " No of course!! " )

1 comment:

  1. I think it's OK. Mine is shorter!
    And I guess, chain writing is writing the thing you recieved back from other classmates, which they write, so isn't that OK??

    ReplyDelete